Using Google’s Penguin Update To Your Advantage.
“Google” has recently made drastic changes to the way they rank websites for visibility and placement on its search engine. This was done in the form of an algorithm update call “Penguin “this has dramatically effected thousands of business’s who rely on new business coming in the way of their websites.
While most of the webmasters are worried about their search ranks getting hit by Google’s Latest Penguin Update, we went in depth to find out how you can use it to your advantage. Without going into the detail with the reasoning, below are the methodologies that will help in getting top ranks after Google’s Penguin Update.
- Do not Spam websites with meaningless keywords in the content.
- If your website is displaying Ads on the top of the page, make sure they are accompanied with useful content.
- Improve your social presence.
- Work to increase time spent by users on the website and reduce bounce rate.
- Incorporate a blog on the website and update it weekly. It would be beneficial if you have your latest posts linked on the home page.
- Enrich your content with videos and pictures.
- Submit your website to Webmaster Central and notice if there are any issues being reported by Google. If any, eliminate them.
Google’s web spam update is primarily aimed at affecting the rankings of websites engaged in manipulating web pages to benefit search ranks for particular keywords. Even if your website is of great use for visitors, over optimization can lead to search rank penalties.
For more information on How To Get Top Search Engine Ranks and to enquire about our SEO, Local SEO services, feel free to contact us.
We are offering through the month of May 2012 a free website analysis to evaluate potential customers in need of better visibility and placement for their relative keywords phrases. As we all know, your website is your billboard to your business and you need to get this billboard in front of your targeted traffic to increase sales.