- Double-click the red Trend Micro Internet Security icon in the Windows system tray. This displays the main program interface.
- Click the “Internet & Email Controls” tab on the left side of the window.
- Click “Protection Against Web Threats” near the top of the window to expand the menu.
- Click the “Settings” link. The “Protection Against Web Threats Settings” window appears.
- Click the “Blocked Websites” link at the bottom of the window.
- Click the website that you no longer want to block, then click the “Remove” button.
- Click “OK” in each open window, then close the Trend Micro Internet Security window to return to the desktop.