How will Preferred Server Care Plan benefit you?
Our NOC technicians will troubleshoot and proactively address issues on monitored servers, and independently resolve alerts and tickets for you – further minimizing downtime for your business.
Our AV management is expanded – we proactively update definitions and reinstall AV software as necessary, keeping you secure with the knowledge that you are always protected.
The NOC team will delete unwanted logs or clean up disks as needed, so you will never miss a beat.
Alerts plus remediation by our NOC technicians
Preferred Server Care – Key Features
(includes all Essential features)
- 24×7 chat support for Product related issues
- Hardware & software audits
- Ticket-based workflow
- Ticket escalation with steps to resolution
- Multi-vendor antivirus management – we update definitions for AV vendors
- Remote restart of services and applications (NOC Access Level 1, only)
- Automated low disk space alert and clean-up (Windows/ NOC Access Level 1, only)
- Automated patching with flexible installation schedule and optional reboot
Plus … Our NOC resolves up to 90% of alerts related to:
- Active Directory , Exchange, DHCP/IIS, Blackberry
- Citrix Terminal (except XenApp 6), Sharepoint, SQL
- Windows Terminal Server, VMware, VSS, SBS, Windows/Hyper-V
- Diagnose all uncertain hardware alerts (i.e. potential battery replacements)
- Resolve Windows patch failures and reboot based on patch schedule you set
- Reinstall corrupt antivirus software, and offer 24×7 chat support for antivirus issues
- Email Roundup Monitoring
- Automated restarts and low disk space clean-up
- Discounted Tech Advantage projects